Tuesday, August 9, 2011

lately

As this week sprung upon me it made me realize how fast summer has flown by let alone the past 3 years. Next Monday will start a new era of my life, the last i repeat LAST fall of my COLLEGE career. These have been the best years of my life, minus the bad roommates and bad breakups. But you go through those things for the right reasons i suppose. Yeah it has been a hard couple of years but i hope that ir all pays off! I can honestly say I've had the best past year though that i could have imagined, I've gotten closer to my best friend Erica, gained an incredible boyfriend AND gained not one but TWO and that's pretty incredible.so with this all being said this year will not be like any other and i plan to do thing's I've always wanted to do. For an awesome example.. go see a ROBERT EARL KEEN concert for example :) and of course, end with an annual trip to NOLA
But, things I wish I would have realized in the beginning:
  • 1)Your life will not be over if you don't do well on a test, there will be more.
  • 2)When a guy breaks up with you, it's not the end of the world.
  • 3)Never ever ever blow off a friend for a boyfriend.
  • 4)You have to live as if only have today because the 4 years will fly by and you won't be able  to go out on a Thursday night after these years.
  • You need to keep your high school best friend, even if you're going to be hundreds of miles apart in my case. It's nice to have a best friend that you can talk to all the time but it's still okay to not see them all the time.





 But, on a high note! Fall is approaching so it's almost sweater season :)


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tips! I'm entering my Sophomore year of college, Freshman year went by sooo fast! And although I don't want to go back, I did enjoy it last year. I just hate it because my boyfriend and I go to separate colleges (we've been dating for 4 years) and it's so hard to see him only like once a week! But cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationships are all about what you put in it :) you'll make it. I'm impressed you've made it that long :)

    ReplyDelete