Thursday, November 3, 2011

National men cook dinner night? I wish!

So this week has been interesting to sum it up:
1) did way better on a test than expected!
 2) Learned my graduation date will be May 12, 2012 
 3) It became so cold outside dropping 20 degrees in one day! But, last weekend was a lot of fun! I have proof!
4)It became November! One day closer to my Hunter rain boots and Uggs!
5) New month= new decorations!
6) Actually got to listen to music in my Yoga class, seems like nothing but you wouldn't understand how obnoxious that class is.
7) Made Chicken Enchiladas from Pintrest




Pumpkins :)
Going to a Rockhurst game with Erik
2 of my roommates and Erica
I just can't wait to go to Houston for Thanksgiving and then graduating in May. These have been the fastest 4 years of my life, some nights I can't remember but some nights I will never forget. I can honestly say I love every one of the friends i've made here and plan to keep every single one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment