Monday, January 23, 2012

Being single/ in a relationship

This weekend was so much fun! I'll give you a little recap!

Friday: I have NO class on Fridays now, so that is a new thing (but a VERY good thing)
           So, later in the night I went out with my two roommates, i had SO much fun
                      On that note I hope I still have this much fun after graduation

Saturday: Okay, so I was feeling a little rough, but well worth it!
                     I lounged around most of the day 
                       But, at night we went to go look at puppies (I have to wait until after graduation)
                          It was a total tease but well worth it
Next weekend will be a treat, going to my FIRST big kids job interview
                            going to Kansas City to spend time with Eriks family
             


 And LASTLY, going to an Ulta grand opening near my school (I CAN HARDLY WAIT
But, back to the title of my blog... Do you think that a person changes dramatically from being in a relationship to being single? 



3 comments:

  1. New follower, here! I think there is a big different in being single and being in a relationship. When you're single you don't have to think of anyone but yourself, but when in a relationship you find yourself thinking more about the other person than yourself or you two as a couple. Having either mind set makes you make different decisions! I have seen both ends of the spectrum! :) I'm also a senior in college and hope I still have a ton of fun with friends when I graduate in may :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valentine's Partner! Just popping over to say hello, and now I'm following you :) I'll email you shortly with my address!

    ReplyDelete