Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thriving Thursday!





So it's Thursday!
I'm done with classes until Monday!

Goodness, i'm going to miss college!

I don't think i'll be able to find a job with 3 day weekends every weekend and 2 hour days!



Yesterday was this boys big 22nd birthday!

Nothing too exciting happened went to Qdoba, way better than expected!


But, what i'm getting at is what I did before dinner!
My roommate and I looked at our old Myspaces/livejournal/Xanga
Have you done that lately?
I never realized how pathetic and how much i've changed since then (Thank jesus!)

If you haven't done that in ages, I HIGHLY recommend doing it, it will give you a laugh



I've never done a "cool things i've found on Pintrest" post but, i've found some really cool things lately!
Let me share
What I want to make:
Very Berry Pie!
And, the place I would rather be:
I'm really loving school right now, it's going so well. I cannot wait to see what else the LAST semester unfolds!


No comments:

Post a Comment