Friday, June 8, 2012

Where do I start....





These past two weeks have been so stressful!

I hope all settles down soon though!


I was in Kansas city all week last week. The week in Kansas City was so much fun, a little too much fun! The lake last weekend was so relaxing. The best way I could have ended my stay in the Midwest and now I've ventured my way around (Dallas Thursday, Austin today and Houston for good Sunday!) Texas this week!





It was the hardest thing to leave Erik but, it's something that had to happen! We will make it work it might be 700 miles apart but, it's worth it!


Giving myself a whole month off was the best thing I could have ever done. I cannot get over how blessed I am to have the family and friends that I have. I couldn't be where I am now without the people I surround myself around.

Oh, I left out that I got in an accident yesterday... PERFECT way to end my last week of freedom. I start work Monday sothis whole car/insurance situation will add a terrible element to that. All will work out, thank god nothing happened to me. A car is replaceable but, i'm not.

. I'm almost dome with the 50 shades trilogy.. I'M SO ADDICTED!! It's one of those book that I feel so weird for reading to the point of having to hide the cover when i'm at the pool but, I cannot put it down to the point i'm reading a chapter a day of Fifty Shades Freed in order to make it last longer!

So welcome to the journey i'm about to endeavor aka the moving into the real world.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I think that as long as you are reading Fifty Shades, I don't think you have to worry about missing Erik :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great month so far! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete