Why am I so lost?
Don't get me wrong the post graduation life isn't bad but, don't you ever go back to think about things you would have changed?!
I have a few examples:
Moving back to Houston
Taking the job I did
But, the more I think about it things happen as they should.
November is a month for change. I've gotten over the fact that I really cannot control every aspect and I have to put god on my side and let things just fall into place.
I never thought I would be in the industry I am but, who's to say I have to do this for forever?
November
will be just a month to be able to just reflect on the life I really have.
And, it's almost Christmas time aka egg nog time!!
P.s I met a really neat guy a month ago, still taking everything slow! This is just going to be a time for accepting good change :)
Sorry for being down today, just a weird transition still!
x


No comments:
Post a Comment