Woo Hoo!!
Let me give you a run down of the most recent things:
1.. I'm on a kickball team, that was possibly the best idea i've had since I moved back to Houston.
2. I'm moving to midtown!!!
Sorry, I really cannot express the excitement about me finally moving out of Sugar Land! I know I never really update my blog but, I really plan on being better about it.
So, i've been single since February and it's been so enlightening i've gone on dates with several guys and haven't had this fun in such a long time. Sometimes it's a good feeling to walk out of a situation just to see the light on the outside.
So, this summer it's going to be the best yet.
P.S, i'm on such a reading kick right now! You really should consider reading me and my mother by Maya Angelo!




No comments:
Post a Comment