Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Long time no post

It's been quite some time since i've posted last! And, so much has happened! Christmas was swell had alot of fun with my family, but I wish I could have been with Erik :( ! There will be other years though! It's nice to be actually back in Texas though, one last semester and i'm done for good! Nerve racking really, only because i'll be in the real world, and erik graduates a semester after me! And, i'm not sure if he'll move to Houston and leave his family! I suppose if it's meant to be it will happen! But, here's a picture synopsis of what has happened over the past few months
                         1) Last senior football tailgate, aka when we became national champions no big deal :)


 
                                2) Last night going out in Pittsburg!

                                3) My one year with E! That sure was a fast year, can't believe it's been that long!
4) Christmas of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment