School starts next Tuesday, or in better words...THE LAST SEMESTER OF MY UNDERGRAD!
So, as you would assume i'm nervous for several reasons.
So, as you would assume i'm nervous for several reasons.
- 1. I'm going to have to get a job
- 2. I'm going to have to move.
- 3. I'm going to have to figure out a compromise for E and I, on where we're going to move.
So, this is really about number three! I'm not stupid by any means, but this is one of the most important things that i'm going to have to do to date. This is why: I'm from Houston, TX and Erik is from Kansas City, KS so it's getting sticky! Also, I graduate in May and he graduates in December! Which adds another little problem! So in other words, he doesn't want to live in the WHOLE state of TEXAS or Kansas City, in other words that would be his version of a "compromise". I might be freaking out, seeing that I do not graduate until May and he doesn't graduate until December! So, I think that this will be the most IMPORTANT semester in my life for a suppose a stupid reason! I know, everything will work out the way God wants to it, but I just want to know what will happen now! Hopefullly, when we see eachother next weekend things will be better but, i'm freaking out of course. I'm so thankful that I have the best friends that I do that i'm able to talk about, and seem like a dumb girl with. I just didn't think something like this would come up so early
I just want to be here:
With:



Good luck with your last semester :)
ReplyDelete