Thursday, February 9, 2012

Such an awesome feeling





I absolutely love doing these things, it's awesome that


1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
  • Seems like forever, but November 30, 2010
2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}

  • This is going to seem so strange! But, we met one sloppy night, my Junior year in college. We talked moderately but I was dating someone else at th
  • e time. I knew he was just adorable and that I couldn't pass him up. So, later that month we talked on Facebook and he went back to LSU for a weekend and I just knew I couldn't be without him. So, a month later it all just fell into place.
3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
  • I would like to think that we would get married. It might seem rushed/radical but I really think that it could/will work.
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
  • Not married or engaged!
    5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
  • Bwahaha, no he's not one for nick names. I really wish there was a corny one I could share but I have nothing.
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
  • How genuine he is, I've never met someone that has cared more about me or has just had such pure intentions as he does.
  • How smart he is, it's incredible when you're with someone like him. I know I can come to him with any question and he will know an answer or even just look it up for me
  • How he bonds with my family, he is the best guy I've ever/will ever be with. He just clicks with my family so well. To the point that my family has even said that if we break up Erik and my dad will still be friends. I just love that he is just one of us, and not just a guy i'm seeing.
7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
  • I really have no preference, as long as i'm with him everything will be okay!
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne,

and rose petals?
  • Well, our only Valentines day together thus far he got me flowers.


9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
  • I wish I could merge the beach and relaxing on the couch together. I just love the sound of the water crashing ashore and love just laying on the couch.
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
  • One day? I think I would want to go to Mexico, he's really into different cultures and food. He's pretty nifty
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
  • I really don't know, we are in college so nothing too extravagant.
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?

  • A diamond ring candle, such an awesome concept!
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
  • Patience, it's hard when you first get together because you don't know how the other person works. But, over time it's so neat to see how you mesh together.
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment