Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm alive!

This has been a crazy time lately hints why I haven't blogged lately!

I seriously cannot believe that i'm done with college, well in 2 weeks anyways just three papers, two presentations and a test to go! (why would they schedule stuff so late in the semester!)
THIS GIRL GOT A JOB
Yeah I did, i'll be working with Sherwin Williams Automotive!
Sounds lame but, it is really something I want to do!
I will FINALLY be able to afford all the things I want off Pintrest :)
Moving back to Houston in June Woo hoo!
What's with the mustache craze? My boyfriend thinks it's attractive sheesh!
So freaking gross!
I'm so ready to start the new chapter in my life
Yeah, I know that "the real world" is hard but, i'm ready.
College was a blast but, it gets old after awhile, hints why I don't go out anymore
On another note..
Have y'all ever used a hair wand? TO DIE FOR
I have super straight thin natural hair and that little gem deceives you!
Look at this!
Loving it, by the way the pictures were on the same night
That's the one I have, well worth the money

Have an amazing day and off to plan my graduation party!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hnuEOYK1Kps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment