Wednesday, May 16, 2012

College is over?

So I went to a glorious school throughout the 4 years I was in college!


It was Pittsburg State University a medium school in Pittsburg, Kansas.


The only college with the mascot of a gorilla!


I will miss everything about it primarily: 


Wheat State: The only place to be after the bars close, perfect end to a good night


Kelce: Being able to walk into class and know so many people in it, and feeling comfortable any time.


The Jungle: The best bar to go in the summer/spring time


and my favorite thing was;


my friends, and of course my boyfriend.


4 years sure flew by


Freshman year:



Senior year:



And the last picture i'll ever have from "college"



I start my job June 11, this is the stragest i've felt in a long time.

What's next?

1 comment:

  1. Have a great kick start and a meaningful new chapter of life :)

    ReplyDelete