This weekend was so-so, nothing too out of the ordinary! Finally got to wear my new Hunter rain boots, and let me tell you SO worth the money. I got so many compliments on them, so I guess i'm not the only one that appreciated them!

Erica and I also attempted to catch one of the Crimson kitties (but failed). You would think that stray cats would be a nuisance, but it's such a game to try to catch one! Our apartment complex is full of them!
February means... MARDI GRAS!!! Even though I wont be going to NOLA this year

this year i'll still be going to Saint Louis, Missouri hopefully it will be comparable!
And, it's this boy's birthday Wednesday! Already 22, time is flying by!

AND I will actually be able to take pictures again, finally ordered a new camera. I never reazlied how boring life was without it. I joined a valentines day card swap and i'm just thrilled! I'll need to post a picture when I get my card.
AND I have a second round interview on the 24th, this is so bittersweet/nerve racking. School is coming to an end!
But, that's all for now I hope everyone has a awesome week!
And, listen to my new favorite song :)
Yay for a second round of interviews! I'm terrible, and I haven't started your V day card yet, but never fear, it will be in the mail tomorrow! I have a vision for what I'm going to make, now I just need to make it lol. Happy Monday!
ReplyDelete